Are You Prepared for A Natural Disaster?
A Safe Place in Partnership with Listos California provides free information and training on Disaster Preparedness. Don't get caught by surprise. Plan time to prepare for disasters like wildfires, earthquakes, and floods. If you are interested in receiving training, please click here to register. Electronic forms available in English and Spanish.
Remember, staying home saves lives. We should only leave our homes to get food, necessary health care, or go to an essential job. Always use social distancing when going out by staying six feet away from everyone.
Provided below are extra safety tips to help us through this virus.
• Wash your hands with plenty of soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow to stop germs from going into the air and onto your hands.
• Try not to touch your face, germs get in through your eyes, mouth, and nose
• Stay away from large groups.
• If you are sick, DO NOT go to the hospital, call your doctor.
• If you are infected, please stay home to stop the illness from spreading to others.
Electronic forms available in English, Spanish, Cantonese, Korean, Filipino, and Vietnamese.
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) IS A PANDEMIC. FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO: COVID19.CA.GOV